Bleuets NB Blueberries (BNBB) is an agency regulated under the NB Natural Product Act. The Agency represents producers cultivating at least two (2) hectares of wild blueberries.
The only members of the Agency are the nine (9) board members elected by eligible producers.
BNBB’s currently has 200 eligible producers. The funding of the Agency is based on a levy per pound.
BNBB’s mandate includes research, promotion, information, training and representation.
Board of Directors
Counties: Charlotte, Saint John, Kings, Queens, Sunbury, York and Carleton
- Ed Goguen: Vice Chair, Minto
- John Ness: BelleIsle Creek
- Russell Weir: Pennfield
Counties: Westmorland, Albert, Kent and Northumberland excluding the parish of Alnwick
- John Schenkels: Miramichi
- Zack Fisher: WBANA Board Representative, Sackville
- Brett Reidpath: Bouctouche
Counties: Gloucester, Restigouche, Madawaska and Victoria and the parish of Alnwick in Northumberland county
- René Chiasson: Chair, Caraquet
- Roland Losier: Pont Landry
- Arsène Roussel:Tracadie